- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 lb. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 ½ cups organic baby spinach
- 2 tomatoes, sliced into half moons
- Small bunch fresh basil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Pre-heat oven to 400’. Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 – 8 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Transfer to baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil then season chicken all over with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Stuff each slit with mozzarella, spinach, and tomato.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 25 minutes. Garnish with fresh basil then drizzle with balsamic.