2 medium leeks, thinly sliced
2 medium fennel bulbs, cored and thinly sliced
1/4 cup avocado oil
Dash black pepper
5 cups curly kale, chopped
1 lb. organic chicken breast cutlets, skinless
1/2 cup organic, low-sodium chicken broth
1/4 cup almond yogurt, unsweetened
1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
Preheat oven to 400° F.
- On a baking sheet, place prepared fennel and leeks.
- Toss vegetables with 2 tablespoons avocado oil, Himalayan salt, and a dash of black pepper.
- In a separate bowl, massage kale with 1 tablespoon avocado oil, a dash of salt and pepper, and set the kale aside.
- Bake fennel and leeks for 40 minutes and add kale to the baking sheet for the last 10-12 minutes of baking.
- Heat 1 tablespoon avocado oil in a large pan, over medium heat. Add chicken and sauté until lightly cooked, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, mix almond yogurt, chicken broth, and mustard and pour on top of chicken.
- Add the roasted vegetables to pan and continue to heat for 3 minutes, then enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving
calories 338 • fat 19g • carbohydrates 18g • sugar 7g • protein 26g