1-2 medium-sized summer squash (zucchini or crooked neck)
2 T. avocado oil
1-2 t. Spicy Seasoning (see recipe below) or use your favorite seasoning
- Prepare Seasoning
- Wash and slice squash horizontally in thin strips
- Brush both sides with avocado oil
- Sprinkle Spicy Seasoning on one side
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat
- Place seasoned side down on grill and grill 5-7 minutes, until beginning to turn brown
- Sprinkle 2nd side with seasoning.
- Turn squash over and grill the other side for 5-7 minutes until desired texture.
- Remove from grill and add more seasoning if desired
- Serve immediately as a side dish
In a small blender combine:
- ½ c. sea salt
- 1 T. black pepper
- ½ t. garlic powder
- ¼ t. onion salt
- 1 T. smoked paprika
Blend for 30-60 seconds until seasons are well blended.