- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Flax seeds whole, raw
- 1/2 cup Chia seeds whole
- 1/2 cup Sunflower seeds raw
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin seeds raw
- 1/2 teaspoon Maldon sea salt
- Your choice of seasonings such as black pepper, chili, onion or garlic powder, oregano, rosemary, or thyme
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together plus whatever additional seasonings you might want and stir until combined.
Let sit 10 minutes to allow the flax and chia seeds to become somewhat gelatinous.
Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment and spray with cooking spray. Spread mixture out, pressing until the sheet is less than 1/4 inch thick.
Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and slice into crackers (a pizza cutter is super-handy).
Carefully turn the crackers over and put them back in the oven for an additional 20-30 minutes.
Stored in an air-tight container they will stay fresh for a week.