- 1 cup cabbage or tri-color coleslaw mix, shredded
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 6.5 oz lean grass-fed ground beef – you will need 4.3 oz cooked
- 2 farm-fresh eggs, whisked
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp Chinese five-spice blend
- 1 tbsp lite soy sauce or Braggs amino
- Combine shredded cabbage, celery, and scallions. Toss together. Set aside.
- Brown ground beef. Throw the veggies in with the meat.
- Sprinkle stir-fry mixture with ginger, garlic, and five-spice blend.
- Add soy sauce and whisked eggs into the skillet.
- Continue to stir-fry until vegetables are tender, but firm. (No pieces of egg should be visible.)
- Remove skillet from heat and serve.
from Sandy’s Kitchen Adventures