- 1 scoop PureNourish Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 3 eggs whisked gently
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup blueberries, blended
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Rejuveniix capsules opened (powder only)
- Place cottage cheese, oats, PureNourish, and baking powder into a blender or small mini food processor. Pulse until well blended (will be a very thick paste). You may add a dash of vanilla or splash of water to keep the mixture in movement (it will almost resemble a cookie dough). Fold this into the whisked eggs and keep stirring. Heat griddle and cook on medium-high.
- Blend ½ cup blueberries with vanilla and a dash of water if needed to make a sauce. You may blend in your Rejuveniix powder at this point. Pour the sauce mixed with the ½ cup whole berries over the hotcakes. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Tip: The remaining cakes can be put into the refrigerator and use the next day or you may double the recipe and freeze the cakes for later use and can be reheated in your toaster.
Courtesy of Chef Nelda of ARIIX Kitchen