- 2 small zucchini (1 lb), cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 small yellow squash (1 lb), cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 med onion, cut into 1″ thick squares
- 14 oz cherry or small Campari tomatoes, sliced in halve
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (1 1/2 Tbsp)
- 1 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning (or your favorite dried or fresh herbs)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely shredded organic Parmesan cheese
- Fresh or dried parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line an 18 by 13 inch rimmed baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning (if possible let rest 5 – 10 minutes to allow flavors to infuse into oil).
- Place zucchini, squash, onions, and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl. Pour olive oil mixture over top and gently toss with hands to evenly coat.
- Pour onto the prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top of each.
- Roast in preheated oven 25 – 30 minutes until veggies are tender and Parmesan is golden brown.
- Garnish with parsley if desired and serve warm.
Recipe source: Cooking Classy