▪ 8 large organic eggs
▪ 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
▪ ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
▪ 2 tablespoons of filtered water
▪ 1 tablespoon clarified butter or ghee
▪ 1 small tomato, roughly chopped
▪ 2 ounces soft goat cheese
▪ ¼ cup fresh herbs (chives, thyme, parsley, dill, oregano), roughly chopped
Step 1: In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, pepper, and water.
Step 2: In a large nonstick skillet, warm the butter over medium heat until shimmering. Add the egg mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until the eggs form
soft curds, about 3 minutes.
Step 3: Fold in the tomatoes and remove the pan from the stove. Gently fold in the goat cheese and herbs, divide among four serving plates, and serve immediately.