- 6 small red bell peppers
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 1 pound organic ground turkey
- 1 cup organic shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 cup water
1. Cut off the stems from the peppers.
2. Scoop out the seeds on the inside, leaving a hollow shell.
3. In a bowl, mix the ground turkey and spices.
4. Stir in the cauliflower and coconut oil in the bowl.
5. Mix in the Monterey jack cheese in the bowl.
6. Scoop up some of the turkey mixture and pack it into each pepper shell.
7. Place each stuffed pepper into a Crock-Pot and pour a cup of water into the bottom.
8. Cook on high for four hours or low for eight hours. Top with a little extra cheese 10 minutes before they are done.