- 8 large eggs
- 4 cups spinach and kale blend
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Layer spinach and kale along the bottom of baking dish, spreading evenly. Sprinkle feta, cheddar, and scallions over top.
3. Beat together eggs, garlic powder, milk, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper. Pour over top leafy greens and cheeses.
4. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until center is set and the top is slightly browned.
Cool for about 5 minutes, then cut into squares to serve.